VULA Contended product description
VULA Contended is a Layer 2 DLS product, developed with and targeted towards Wholesales customers:
- Virtual Unbundling Local Access (VULA) was introduced in 2012, to ensure an alternative for RK/RKD in connection to Vectoring - providing speeds up towards 150 Mbps on Copper DSL.
- VULA can be combined with Ethernet BSA/Raw copper, providing a nationwide product.
- Option of ordering speeds based on your own assessment of the copper wire's capacity.
- Further development takes place based on input from customers co-ordinated in the NGA forum, at the Danish Business Agency (Erhvervsstyrelsen).
- Produced on Alcatels DSLAM - TDC's newest multimedia platform.